The School of Business at Southern Adventist University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. Our programs are fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
Our mission is to develop Christ-centered business leaders who integrate knowledge and application with high moral values. We are dedicated to focusing on the fundamental values of service and stewardship as well as the integration of faith and learning into the classroom. Our programs are globally focused, providing students with a sense of worldwide concerns. We provide our students with the tools and skills to make a difference in their communities and workplace.
Courses are designed to prepare students for business-related careers in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors and/or for further graduate education.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide students with a broad background of knowledge of the free enterprise system within a framework of moral and ethical guidelines.
- Assist students in developing a sound Christian philosophy toward our current economic environment and the ever-changing business world.
- Provide students with quality academic programs complete with the skills and knowledge required for success in business.
- Encourage service in positions of leadership.
- Foster a commitment to excellence.
- Provide the necessary academic background for entrance into advanced degree programs.