Southern's Long Term Care Administration degree is accredited by NAB, the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator of Boards. It was the first program in the country to meet NAB's criteria for top quality education and training of long term care administrators. Courses include:
- LTCA 431, General Administration of the Long Term Care Facility I
- LTCA 432, General Administration of the Long Term Care Facility II
- LTCA 434, Financial Management of the Long Term Care Facility
- LTCA 435, Human Resource Management and Marketing of the Long Term Care Facility
- LTCA 492, Long Term Care Administration Internship
To serve our community effectively, the long term care courses may be taken on campus or online. The on campus courses are offered in a concentrated block in the summer during the months of May and June. The online courses are offered during the Fall and Winter semesters. Regular undergraduate tuition rates (link to tuition rates) apply to the courses.