Tutoring and Computer Lab
The School of Business employs students as tutors in the Fall and Winter semesters for the following subjects:
- Principles of Accounting I (ACCT221)
- Principles of Accounting II (ACCT222)
- Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT311)
- Intermediate Accounting II (ACCT312)
- Business Finance (FNCE315)
Tutoring is available in the Brock Hall computer labs (BH3319 & BH3125) during the Fall and Winter semesters.
Monday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Sunday 4 p.m. 8 p.m.
The Brock Hall computer lab uses Windows 10 as the operating system on all computers. In addition, the following software programs are available to students on all the computers:
- Microsoft Office Suite 2016 including: Office 2016, Excel 2016 Access 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and Publisher 2016
- SPSS Statistics 24
- Peachtree Accounting Software
- Adobe Acrobat Professional 9.0
- Adobe InDesign CS6
For more information, please contact Teshia Price at firstname.lastname@example.org