Tutoring and Computer Lab Hours
The School of Business employs students as tutors in the Fall and Winter semesters for the following subjects:
- Principles of Accounting I (ACCT221)
- Principles of Accounting II (ACCT222)
- Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT311)
- Intermediate Accounting II (ACCT312)
- Business Finance (FNCE315)
Tutoring is available in the Brock Hall computer labs (BH3319 & BH3125) during the Fall and Winter semesters.
The labs are not open or available during JumpStart or SmartStart. Once the schedule is available, it will also be posted outside of the Brock Hall computer labs.
The Brock Hall computer lab uses Windows 10 as the operating system on all computers. In addition, the following software programs are available to students on all the computers:
- Microsoft Office Suite 2015 including: Office 2015, Excel 2015 Access 2015, Powerpoint 2015, and Publisher 2015
- SPSS 18
- Peachtree Accounting Software
- Adobe Acrobat Professional 9.0
- Adobe InDesign CS6
For more information, please contact Teshia Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.