- A therapy dog will visit the library Thursday, December 7 and Monday, December 11 from 3 to 4 pm.
- McKee Library's Christmas break hours:
- Thursday, December 14: 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Friday, December 15 through Monday, January 1: Closed
- Tuesday, January 2 through Thursday, January 4: 1 pm to 5 pm
- Friday, January 5 & Saturday, January 6: Closed
- Sunday, January 7: 6 pm to 12 am
- The Writing Center and Tutoring Center will be closed December 15 through January 8, 2018. Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, January 9.
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America defines its mission as follows: To acquire, preserve, and provide access to a wide range of primary and secondary materials in support of presenting researchers with a context to understand the times in which the Seventh-day Adventist Church began.
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America will give two grants of up to $1,200 to scholars who are researching an aspect of 19th century American history. This money is intended to be used for travel expenses to libraries or archives within the United States. We support research by Southern Adventist University undergraduate and graduate students as well as faculty, whose work relies on materials that include rare books, archives, media, and artifacts.
Recommended by Genevieve Cottrell, Cataloger
Written by Lynn Austin
In her first non-fiction book, eight-time Christy Award winner Lynn Austin pens her struggles with spiritual dryness in a season of loss and unwanted change. Tracing her travels throughout Israel, Austin seamlessly weaves events and insights from the Bible and in doing so finds a renewed passion for prayer and encouragement for her spirit, now full of life and hope.
Today at the Library
|Mon & Wed.||9:00am-8:00pm|
|Tues. & Thurs||11:00am-8:00pm|