- Let us know how we are doing by completing this anonymous survey.
- McKee Library's Holiday Hours:
- Thursday, December 15: Open 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 16 through Sunday, January 1: Closed
- Monday, January 2 through Thursday, January 5: Open 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, January 6: Closed
- Sunday, January 8: Open 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America defines its mission as follows: To acquire, preserve, and provide access to a wide range of primary and secondary materials in support of presenting researchers with a context to understand the times in which the Seventh-day Adventist Church began.
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America will give two grants of up to $1,200 to scholars who are researching an aspect of 19th century American history. This money is intended to be used for travel expenses to libraries or archives within the United States. We support research by Southern Adventist University undergraduate and graduate students as well as faculty, whose work relies on materials that include rare books, archives, media, and artifacts.
Recommended by Sonja Fordham, Writing Center Director
By Christopher McDougall
Born to Run is that rare book that will not only engage your mind but inspire your body when you realize that the secret to happiness is right at your feet, and that you, indeed all of us, were born to run.
Today at the Library