- McKee Library will follow modified hours for spring break. Here are our spring break
- Thursday, March 2 | Open 7:45 am to 5 pm
- Friday, March 3 | Open 9 am to noon
- Sunday, March 5 | Closed
- Monday, March 6 - Thursday, March 9 | Open daily from 1 - 5 pm
- Friday, March 10 - Saturday, March 11 | Closed
- Sunday, March 12 | Open 6 pm to midnight
- Starting Monday, March 13, McKee Library will begin opening at 7:30 am Monday through Friday.
- Let us know how we are doing by completing this anonymous survey.
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America defines its mission as follows: To acquire, preserve, and provide access to a wide range of primary and secondary materials in support of presenting researchers with a context to understand the times in which the Seventh-day Adventist Church began.
The Center for the Study of 19th Century America will give two grants of up to $1,200 to scholars who are researching an aspect of 19th century American history. This money is intended to be used for travel expenses to libraries or archives within the United States. We support research by Southern Adventist University undergraduate and graduate students as well as faculty, whose work relies on materials that include rare books, archives, media, and artifacts.
Recommended by Donald Martin, Electronic Services Librarian
By Maria Laurino
A recounting of the rich and diverse saga of the Italian American experience.
Today at the Library