Looking for a Job?
If you are searching for a new employment opportunity, please see our employers section or browse our classifieds below.
If you have any questions regarding employment, please be sure to contact our department by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 423.236.2940 between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Fridays.
HEATEC, Inc. is seeking a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to administer its benefits program and support the efforts of our Occupational Health
and Safety Program. This position will administer the company’s benefits program and
be actively involved in training and educating associates as we strengthen our commitment
to providing the safest work environment.
Role Specific Responsibilities
• Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits
• Manage the required physical evaluation programs and services to meet regulatory requirements such as OSHA and Department of Transportation
• Document all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace as well as monitoring the health status of employees
• Assess and treat injuries and illnesses (as appropriate) for employees including follow-ups and referrals
• Counsel employees on physical and mental health issues and guide them toward community resources and/or employee assistance programs
• Administer the company’s Drug-Free Workplace Program
• Coordinate workers’ compensation claims with third-party administrator, when needed
• Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.
Education: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required. LPN required; RN preferred.
Experience: 1+ year(s) of nursing experience with some trauma or crisis-related injury assessment preferred.
Professional Skills: Honest, ethically sound, goal-driven individual with a caring heart. Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
Role Specific Competencies: This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft business software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Must be professional, maintain confidentiality and possess the capacity for discretionary decision-making. Must be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working effectively in both independent and team roles.
Special Requirements: This position requires the ability to travel 10-15%. Position is M-F but does require on-call availability via phone. Must successfully pass drug screen, physical, and background check.
Interested applicants may apply via our website at http://www.heatec.com/employment.html. Should he/she
have questions, please contact our HR Director, Wes Jones, at (423) 821-5200. They
may also forward me their resume if they wish to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org in addition
to submitting their online application.
HEATEC, INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER 10-25-18
Position: Part-time Nurse Practitioner (1 day/week) Monday 8-5pm. More days available in the future as patient load increases.
Description/info (any details pertaining to the job, eligible candidates etc.): Physician Practice Resources, Inc. is looking for a Licensed Nurse Practitioner to work Part-time in their Dunlap, TN office. Must be Licensed in the State of Tennessee.
Name of Facility: Dr. George Graves (Dunlap Medical Practice)
Who to contact: Debbie Burnette, Director of Human Resources for Physician Practice Resources. Please send resumes to: email@example.com 10-21-18
Immediate openings for RN and LPN professionals in Chattanooga, Cleveland, & Ooltewah.
Apply at: www.lhcgroup.com
Finding the right place to work is about so much more than a job. It's about your personal and professional happiness. It's about making a difference. Come join us. We're a prestigious team of healthcare professionals who are setting the standard for high-quality, compassionate care across the country. Our philosophy is simple: It's all about helping people.
Full-time, part-time, and PRN positions available.
Our employees enjoy:
• Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
• Support and resources to help you keep learning and achieve work-life balance
• Recognition for your achievements
• Excellent environment for personal and professional growth
For more information, please contact:
629-802-9549 or email
inpatient psych RNs
Ridgeview Behavioral Health in Oak Ridge TN is in need of inpatient psych RNs and
this company does participate in the National Health Service Corps. Not sure if inpatient
RN qualifies but it would be a great company to get your foot in the door at as a
new grad RN if you are going on for psych NP. Working at a National Health Service
Corp site later as a NP means for 3 year's of service you could get 75k worth of student
loans paid off.... RN might qualify as well. It's easy work inpatient....new grads
apply online at Ridgeview Behavioral Health.
James Bowen Pmhnp-BC, MSN, BSN, RN 9-23-18
Below is a current list of local employers and other job boards.
- BrightStar of Chattanooga - employment for students
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East
- Parkridge Valley
- Erlanger Health System
- Memorial Health Care System
- Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
- Healthsouth Chattanooga Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Chattanooga
- Signature HealthCare of Cleveland, TN
- Hamilton Medical Center, Dalton, GA
- Gordon Hospital, Calhoun, GA
- Hamilton County Jobs
- Bradley County Jobs
Other Employers and Job Boards
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Campus RN Job Search
- Find jobs by state
- Internship/Residency Programs
- Nursing School 411
- Soliant Health