Looking for a Job?
If you are searching for a new employment opportunity, please see our employers section or browse our classifieds below.
If you have any questions regarding employment, please be sure to contact our department by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 423.236.2940 between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Fridays.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Growing and caring Psychiatric/behavioral health group seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in a clinical and telepsych setting, outside of Nashville, TN!
Make a big impact in the community, and see the improvement you can make every day in patients’ lives!
- This group loves their patients and their community!
- Believe the individuals they serve are people first. They do not define them by their mental illness. Believe relationships matter and are the most important part of their services
- Believe in working in small multidisciplinary teams, with the individual they serve as the focus
- This group has one of the best mental health onboarding and training programs in the US.
Benefits and Features:
- $90,000-130,000/year in salary - based on experience
- Great PTO Package/paid time off per year
- Excellent medical, dental, life and LTD benefits!
Your Role with the Company:
- 8am-430pm, Mon-Friday working in an outpatient psych/mental health clinic –no weekends or call
- Working in 2 sites; 2 days a week in Columbia and 3 days a week in telepsych at a clinic location convenient for you
- PMHNP/ Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner seeing all ages
- Initially seeing 3-18 patients per day and 10-18 after you are up to speed
- Nashville offers an outstanding quality of life, abundant leisure activities, temperate climate, and cosmopolitan vibe. Living in Nashville, you can look forward to a range of options for excellent live music, history, recently redeveloped riverfront area with an 11 acre park, and amazing food scene. The "Athens of the South" offers formal and informal educational opportunities at all levels and for all types of students.
For more information contact: Vanessa Dennis, NP Now, LLC
P: 843.297.4123 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- Open to new graduates, great new grad training program 10-9-17
Wilkens Medical Group in Jellico TN. has a job opening that we are hoping might be attractive to a graduate with a nurse practitioner degree. It would be a competitive salary, and would be a position working directly with our General Surgeon. Ideally we would like someone with some experience, but would be willing to interview new grads as well.
Contact: Stephen Boone, CPA, Macc, FACMPE, Wilkens Medical Group
423-784-8782--Fax 423-815-9462--SBoone@wilkensmedicalgroup.com 10-1-17
PRN NP Needed
Our practice is looking for a certified NP that can do some PRN work here at the clinic. We have 2 clinics, one in Ooltewah and the other in Chattanooga on Lee Hwy.
If interested contact: Lisa Bynum, Office Administrator, Sentef Medical Centers
423-553-9394 phone --423-553-9398 fax -- email@example.com 10-1-17
Family nurse practitioner position available in Cleveland, TN with Dr. Stanbery. This is a family practice site. Dr. Stanbery is willing to hire new grads and those with experience. If interested, please have send in a resume/CV to the office manager, Holli Corbin, firstname.lastname@example.org. 9-17-17
Below is a current list of local employers and other job boards.
- BrightStar of Chattanooga - employment for students
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East
- Parkridge Valley
- Erlanger Health System
- Memorial Health Care System
- Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
- Healthsouth Chattanooga Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Chattanooga
- Cornerstone Medical Center, Fort Oglethorpe, GA
- Hamilton Medical Center, Dalton, GA
- Gordon Hospital, Calhoun, GA
- Hamilton County Jobs
- Bradley County Jobs
Other Employers and Job Boards
- Advanced Practice Jobs
- Campus RN Job Search
- Find jobs by state
- Internship/Residency Programs
- Nursing School 411
- Soliant Health