MSW Program Manager
Tricia first worked at Southern as an administrative assistant for the Vice President of Academic Administration. She previously worked at the Georgia-Cumberland and Southern conferences in a variety of positions including communications and treasury. She has been at Southern since 2004.
Random facts about me:
- My husband, Steve, and son, Jason, are the joy and inspiration of my life.
- Early morning is my favorite time of day. Talking a walk in the fresh morning air is a great way to start the day and talk to my friend Jesus.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Isaiah 41:13
- Traveling and seeing new places are enjoyable and interesting to me.
- I’m an animal lover…but dogs are my favorite.
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT SOUTHERN ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY
- The common goal to uplift Jesus.
- The wonderful people – faculty, staff and students!
- The location and beauty of the campus.