ASSIST and PFE Grant Program Terms and Conditions
I have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Monthly Student Tuition Statement Notation: Student tuition statements will contain the notation that wages or scholarship funds are provided by “Southern Adventist University’s ASSIST grant program” or “Southern Adventist University’s PFE grant program”
- Program Evaluations: End of semester evaluations will be submitted by the required deadlines.
- Fundraising: Twenty percent of the total grant amount will be fundraised by the end of the grant year.
- Monthly Invoice: The monthly invoice report will be submitted by the 10th of the following month.
- Site Visit: We will coordinate site visits with the ASSIST and PFE grant programs staff.
- Identification Badges: Students will be required to wear their ASSIST or PFE identification badges when performing visitations.
- Supervision: We will provide adequate supervision of students in the grant program.
- Documentation: Students will complete and submit weekly visitation reports online (through our website) as required by the grant program. These hours will be approved before submission of the monthly invoice.
- Spring Conference: The primary grant administrator and program coordinator will attend the Spring Conference hosted at Southern Adventist University on March 21-22, 2016.
- Release: Schools will ensure that participants and parents agree to their school's photo release. We also need need permission to use video of the student and the student's written feedback.