Activity Points Program
Fall 2018 Semester Activities
- Below is a list of scheduled activities for the Fall 2018 semester. September is up
to date and we will be making slight changes for October, November, and December activities.
This program is available to Full-Time Employees and their spouses.
- The goal is to accumulate 80 points for the semester. If you or your spouse reach
this goal then you will receive a gift card.
- You will be in charge of tracking your activity and points. At the end of each month,
instructions will be made available on this site and via email for how to report your
- Record all Fall 2018 Semester Activities by December 10. Gift cards will be available
the afternoon of December 11.
Winter 2019 Semester Activities
- The Southern Adventist Universities Employee Wellness activity program will only take
place in the Fall semester.
- Please go to the Ascend to Wholeness website to track your activities starting January 1, 2019.
- You can easily achieve the 200 points for the year.
60 points are from the Health Risk Appraisal
60 points are from the biometric screening (Usually offered in May or August)
80 points are obtained by inputting your activities (walking, running, eating habits, drinking
water, dental cleanings, etc.) The easiest way to obtain these 80 points is to input