Single-Student Housing

On-campus residential housing is provided for all single students. Single students who are under the age of 23 must live in the residence halls unless they are living with their parents.

Apply for Housing

To apply for housing, students pay a $250 commitment deposit and submit a Housing application.  This application is found on the Residence Life website.

Housing Options

Most undergraduates live in Thatcher Hall, the women's residence and Talge Hall, the men's residence.   Qualifying students may live in Southern Village.

The Spalding Cove Apartments are reserved for single graduate students and single students who are 24 to 30 years old. If you meet these requirements, contact 

Off Campus-Living

Undergraduate students who wish to reside off campus may click on the "Living Off Campus" link at the right. 


A list of questions most often asked about residential housing at Southern.


Women's Housing  |  Susan Pennington  |

Men's Housing       |        Jeff Erhard        |