Healthcare Open Enrollment 2018
October 16 – November 15
Open Enrollment is required for ALL eligible employees. If you are a currently covered employee and fail to elect a plan during open enrollment, you will not be enrolled under either Plan for 2018.
Last date to submit re-enrollment forms is November 15. Don’t miss this firm deadline!
You have the option of choosing between two plans: the Accelerate Plan (requires earned points the previous year) and the Access Plan (no points required), or declining coverage. However, for coverage during the 2018 plan year only, there are no activity points required to be eligible for the Accelerate Plan.
Below you will find the open enrollment materials for the 2018 healthcare plan.
These forms must be completed by all eligible employees:
- 2018 Open Enrollment Application
- 2018 Salary Reduction Agreement
- 2018 Flexible Spending (coverage is optional, but you must either Accept or Decline)
- Ascend to Wholeness Website—Information and Employee Resources
- 2018 Plan Guide—An overview of the 2018 plans and their requirements
- 2018 Plan Comparison Summary—summary focused on the members’ financial responsibilities with each plan 2018 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Human Resources will have three open enrollment sessions for your convenience:
- Tuesday, October 17, 12:00pm – 3pm – IT training room in Wright Hall
- Monday, October 23, 8.00am – 11am – Location TBD
- Thursday, November 2, 11:00am – 1pm – IT training room in Wright Hall