- Open Microsoft Outlook
- If your Outlook looks like the picture below, please jump to Section 2 to continue
setup. Otherwise jump to Section 1 to continue.
- If you have a Southern owned computer, your Outlook should look like this when you
open it for the first time. If it does not, please jump down to Section 2.
- Make sure Yes is selected and click Next.
- If a smaller box pops up during the setup, make sure you select the option Don't ask me about this website again, and click Allow.
- Once the setup has finished select Finish to complete the setup.
- If your Outlook looks like the picture below, please continue to the next step.
- When prompted to add an account, enter your southern email and click Advanced Options. Click Connect.
- Check the box Let me set up my account manually.
- You may be met with a Mail Delivery Location dialog box, if so, click OK.
- Open Outlook and click Get Started.
- Choose the theme of your choice and click Continue.
- Click Start Using Outlook.
- Enter your Southern email account in the space given and click Continue.
- On the next screen click Not Gmail? at the top right.
- Click on the Exchange icon.
- On this next screen, enter in the information as required:
- Email Address: Your Southern email address
- DOMAIN\username or Email: Type in SAU\[Your Southern Account Name]
- Password: Your Southern email password
- Server (optional): Type in cas.southern.edu
- Click Add Account to continue.
- If you want to add another account, click Add Another Account. Otherwise click Done to finish the process.