Every student, employee, and board member has an Access Southern account; it's your online identity from the time you register or arrive on campus. You may maintain it even after you leave.
How to Get a Southern Account
- Go to: https://myaccess.southern.edu
- Click on the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your Southern ID number, birth date, and Social Security number.
- Choose a user name and password.
Usually within 15 minutes (or less), your account is set up and you may log in (top-right corner of Southern's website).
What's in It for You?
- A southern.edu email account
- Wireless Internet (campuswide)
- Wired Internet (residence hall students)
- Access to electronic resources (library research site, computer labs, Access Southern, etc.)
- Network file space (accessible from any lab computer or your personal computer)
To change password, visit: https://myaccess.southern.edu
Forgot password? Stop by or call the IT Help Desk at 423.236.2707 during business hours.
If you need help, please call during business hours: 423.236.2707.