- The official rules will be those governing collegiate play: Futsal Rules
- All players must have an ID Card to play and must submit the card to the scorekeeper before entering the game. No ID Card = No Play!
- Games will consits of two 22-minute halves with a no-stop clock plus a three- to five-minute halftime.
- Teams must have at least four players including the goalie.
- Game time is forfeit time. Teams that forfeit two games will be eliminated from the schedule.
- There is a three-meter buffer between free/inbounds/corner kicks and defense.
- If the ball touches any part of the basketball goal, backboard or net, it is a dead ball and an indirect free kick for the opposing team.
- Teams may play only up to two players as scabs from an alternate team. Once a team has their full team of 5 players from their own roster, scabs may no longer play.
- All roster changes must be submitted by 1 p.m. for a new player to play that same day.
- Mercy rule is 10-goal differential with five minutes remaining on the clock in the second half.
- Teams must average a 4 or higher on a 1-5 scale to be eligible to win their division and/or participate in playoffs.
- Sportsmanship Rating Scale:
5 – No Complaints. Officials, opponents and teammates treated respectfully.
4.5 – Two or less incidents of non-verbal disagreement with calls.
4 – Verbal disagreement with calls or obvious non-verbal acts of frustration towards officials, opponents or teammates.
3 – Frequent objections to calls.
2 – Frequent complaining, obvious acts of frustration and/or belligerent attitude.
1 – Player/s ejected for unsportsmanlike behavior.