Logos - University
Southern Adventist University’s logo is a component of the university’s visual identity. Multiple formats are provided below for your use. By downloading the logo, you agree to follow the Visual Identity Standards Guide (pdf).
- Right-click (or click and hold for Macintosh) on a link.
- Choose “Save link as..." (or similar command) to save these templates to your hard drive.
- Administrative and Support Department Logos
- Instructional Department and School Logos
- Affiliate and Retail Logos
If you have questions about the appropriate uses of any of the materials provided here or need assistance using the files provided, please contact Marketing and University Relations at 236.2831.
- EPS (Encapsulated Postscript). Vector based file format widely used in graphic design. For use in print materials (brochures, catalogs, posters, etc.).
- TIF (Tagged Image File). A widely used file format particularly suited to the storage of high-quality archive images. For use in print materials (brochures, catalogs, posters, etc.).
- GIF (Graphic Interchange Format). A bitmap file format with 256 color palette. Used for graphics rather than photographs. Ideal for digital usages such as websites, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- JPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group). A file format for compressing photographic images. Text can appear fuzzy and pixilated in this file type. For best results, download new file each time you use the logo in JPG format. Ideal for digital usages such as websites, PowerPoint presentations, etc.