Master's/Doctoral Application to Graduate
Master's or Doctoral Degree
Please fill in all of the required blanks of the form below. After it has been completed, click the submit button to send it to Records and Advisement.
The following documents must be on file in Records and Advisement in Wright Hall prior to graduation.
- Final, official undergraduate transcript(s)
- GMAT & GRE scores (if required)
- Grade changes from previous semester(s)
--In Progress Grades
--Not Reported Grades
- Transcript(s) for transfer/off-campus work
Deadlines for the Application to Graduate are listed in the current school calendar.
- If you are planning to participate in the graduation ceremonies, you must order regalia at www.cbgrad.com. See the Graduate Handbook and Planner for dates to order (ending dates to order are generally six weeks prior to graduation).