Southern Adventist University will be closed on Monday, July 3 & Tuesday, July 4. All transcript requests received after 10am on Friday, June 30 will be processed when the office re-opens on Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common transcript questions.
Graduate students: If you graduated with your undergraduate degree from Southern and are planning to pursue a graduate degree at Southern, please do not use this request process. Instead, contact Melodie Lopez at 423.236.2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please be aware that phones or tablets may not be compatible with the request site. Note that official transcripts will not be sent without financial clearance.)
1. Click on MyAccess at the top right of this page and sign in
2. Click on Academics>Enrollment Verification
3. Near the bottom of the page, click on the link that says Order or track a transcript
4. Click the green Start button
5. If you have questions, call 423.236.2897 or 423.236.2972 or email email@example.com
1. Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website
2. Choose Southern Adventist University from the list and click Submit
3. Click the green Start button
4. If you have questions, call 423.236.2897 or 423.236.2972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Transcript Type||Processing Fees||Total Cost||Delivery Time|
|Printed transcript||$2.25||$2.25 x number of orders*||- 1-3 Days processing time.
- Sent by regular 1st class mail (3-5 business day delivery time).
- Also can be picked up in person.
|Electronic PDF||$2.25 base fee + $1.75 PDF fee||$4.00 x number of orders*||- 1 Day processing time.
- Immediate delivery by email.
(Loma Linda does NOT accept PDF)
(Kettering College does NOT accept PDF)
|FedEx Overnight Delivery (paper transcripts only)||$2.25 base fee + $25 FedEx fee||$27.25 x number of orders*||- 1-2 Days processing time.
- Sent by FedEx Overnight Delivery (arrives next business morning).
Please do not request FedEx delivery for transcripts going to another department on campus.
Use the new online form for requesting unofficial transcripts. Please note that because this process is new, we are still adjusting and it may take longer than usual for us to process. Thank you for your patience as we implement this new process. Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any problems with the request form.
1. Download and print the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and fill out the required information. Please note we are working on an online signature form for former students, and we
will make it available as soon as we can.
2. Sign the form!
3. Return the form to Records and Advisement:
Mail: Southern Adventist University
Attn: Records & Advisement
P.O. Box 370
Collegedale, TN 37315