All student missionaries will be required to complete the Student Missions Orientation class (NOND 099), during the last eight weeks of the winter semester. The Student Missions Orientation Class is a pre-requisite to Christian Service I & II.
Orientation class requirements include:
- Attendance at class lectures relevant to their upcoming mission experience
- Study of the book "Passport to Missions" and submission of reaction papers to the chapters read.
- A research paper about their desired mission location (for overseas SMs)
- A portfolio (for TF)
- Final Exam
- Attendance at the Student Missions Exit Retreat
- Attendance at the Dedication Vespers
2016 Orientation Class Videos
Orientation class videos can be viewed here.