University Drivers

University Employees and Students

Southern employees and students must complete the form below so we can run a Motor Vehicle Record check for insurance purposes. (Alternatively, you may bring your driver's license to Transportation Services.)

Employee Driving Policy »

Everyone else—WAIT!

If you are renting a vehicle for a non-university organization—an Adventist church or school—do not complete this form. Contact your conference or union to learn more about insurance requirements.


Authorizing Department

Driver Information

Driving Record

Driver Policy