Winter 2018 Swim Club & Swim Lessons and Private Swim Lessons
Group Swim Lessons are available for children ages 4 - 14. Swim Club is for children that have finished level 4. Private or semi-private lessons are available for children or adults of all ages. See below for more information regarding all of these offerings.
Sign-ups are now Closed»
- If you have questions regarding the lessons you can call 423.236.2593.
- Payment can be made the first day of lessons. Or you can call 423.236.2850 to make payment over the phone.
Winter 2018 Group Swim Lesson Information
- The Winter 2018 Group Swim Lessons are for children ages 4 - 14. The start date for
group swim lessons is January 17. Lessons are $80 for the first child, $75 for
the second, and $70 for the third or more.
- Lessons are held on Mondays and Wednesdays for 10 weeks from 3:25 - 4:10 p.m. or 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. The Red Cross Learn-to-Swim curriculum will be used for these swim lessons.
- What level should my child be in? Swim Level Requirements
- No Lessons held on March 5 or 7 due to Spring Break.
- Tentative last day for lessons will be April 2.
Winter 2018 Swim Club Information
- The Winter 2018 Swim Club for children that have completed level 4 will be divided into 2 groups (Ages 10 and under and Ages 11 - 14) and will start on Tuesday, January 16. Lessons are $80 for the first child, $75 for the second, and $70 for the third or more.
- The Swim Club meets on Tuesdays & Thursdays for 10 weeks from 3:30 - 5 p.m.
- The Swim Club will not meet on March 1, 6, or 8 due to Spring Break.
- The tentative last day for Swim Club will be April 5.
A.W. Spalding Pick-Up
- If your child needs to be picked up from A.W. Spalding please fill out our Spalding Pick-Up Form and turn it into the front desk of the Hulsey Wellness Center.
- We only pick up for the earlier 3:25 - 4:10 p.m. swim lesson session and we will not be returning your child back to A.W. Spalding once the lessons are done so please make sure arrangements are made so your child(ren) will be picked up when their lessons are done.
Private Swim Lessons
- Private or semi-private lessons for students, employees, and community start at $15 (private) or $20 (semi-private) per session.
- For more information or to signup go to our Private Lesson Page»
University Swim Classes
In addition, Southern Adventist University School of Physical Education, Health & Wellness offers classes in Basic Swimming, Lifeguarding, Scuba Diving and Water Safety Instruction. View the Winter 2018 course schedule to see these classes.