Schedule a Visit
During one of our experience sessions, you will get a first-hand look at what it means to be a student at Southern Adventist University. Go on a campus walk with a current student, try out our multiple food options in the dining hall, sit in on a class (high-school seniors and transfer students only), and talk with a finance counselor about how it is possible for you to pay for college.
Our office needs to know about your visit two weeks in advance, if possible, so our team can set up a campus experience that will be most beneficial for you.
Here is a typical schedule for a Campus Experience Session:
- 9:30 a.m. Meet and Greet with Admissions Counselor
- 9:45 a.m. Campus Walk with a Student Ambassador
- 11 a.m. Academic Appointment
- 12 p.m. Lunch in Dining Hall
- 1 p.m. Residence Hall Tour (If desired)
- 1:30 p.m. Scholarship and FAFSA Overview
- 2 p.m. Wrap Up