Beyond the Bottom Line
This conference is designed to enrich your professional experience and instill a desire to go Beyond the Bottom Line and reach for excellence. The conference provides denominational leaders an opportunity for continued professional growth and peer-to-peer networking in a collegial environment rich with content to motivate, challenge, and inspire attendees.
To offer the highest quality continuing professional education designed to encourage excellence in financial management to the treasury leadership and support staff of Conferences, Academies, Adventist Book Centers and Institutions within the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
- To join theoretical concepts with the practical administrative operational perspective
- To seek broad input from denominational, corporate and inspirational professionals in order to provide the highest quality and most valued content
- To retain a grass roots governance structure that operates independently and cooperatively with the Treasury of North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
- To focus on content that is relevant and filled with cutting edge thinking
- To provide professional growth which meets the standards of the continuing education requirements of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy and not on communicating the policy and operational tasks of the North American Division
- To reach the broadest base of the constituency through the rotation of the seminar locations throughout the territory of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
A partnership between an Academic Institution, currently Southern Adventist University- Institute of Ethical Leadership Institute, and the Treasury, a treasury administrator from any Adventist Conference, Academy, Adventist Book Center or Institution of the North American Division, currently represented by Del Johnson. This professional initiative operating in collaboration with the North American Division Treasury.
Continuing Education Credits
Institute of Ethical Leadership is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors Identification # 133967
2017 Beyond The Bottom Line
Thank you for attending the 2017 Beyond the Bottom Line Conference. Here is the program for the 2017 Beyond the Bottom Line Conference. Speaker presentations can be found by clicking on the presenter's name below.