To offer the highest quality continuing professional education designed to encourage excellence in financial management to the treasury leadership and support staff of conferences, academies, Adventist Book Centers, and institutions within the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
- To join theoretical concepts with the practical administrative operational perspective
- To seek broad input from denominational, corporate, and inspirational professionals in order to provide the highest quality and most valued content
- To retain a grass-roots governance structure that operates independently and cooperatively with the Treasury of North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
- To focus on content that is relevant and filled with cutting-edge thinking
- To provide professional growth that meets the standards of the continuing education requirements of the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy and not on communicating the policy and operational tasks of the North American Division
- To reach the broadest base of the constituency through the rotation of the seminar locations throughout the territory of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
Thank you for attending the 2017 Beyond the Bottom Line Conference. Here is the program for the 2017 Beyond the Bottom Line Conference. Speaker presentations can be found by clicking on the presenter's name below.