Counseling Program Events
March 29 – 31, 2019
Join us for the all new Couples Retreat at Southern Adventist University!
Encounter Couples Retreat is an all-new weekend workshop for couples, whether you are dating, engaged, or recently married.
Get the insight, tools, and confidence to enrich your relationship and strengthen your love and commitment for each other.
Couples will have a lot of time to talk, with 12 guided sessions by relationship mentors. Couples Retreat is a great tool to add to your relationship toolbox!
- designed for you and your sweetheart to interact together
- a private, safe environment for you to explore your relationship with each other and with God
- designed to help you take your relationship to the next level of love, connection, focus and commitment
- a Biblical, results-oriented, equipping experience
- crisis counseling
- group therapy
- no public sharing is expected or required
Encounter Couples Retreat begins Friday evening on March 29 and runs through Sunday, March 31 at noon. Events will take place in Summerour Hall on the campus of Southern Adventist University.
Ticket price includes:
- All workshop sessions
- Workshop handouts and materials
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sunday breakfast
- Opportunity to take the Prepare/Enrich assessment in the privacy of your own home or dorm room. Prepare/Enrich is the #1 assessment instrument in the field of premarital and marriage counseling.
- Free, unlimited number of private couples counseling sessions after the weekend workshop is over
- Registration is limited to seriously dating, engaged, or recently married couples. Both must attend.
- Those who register are expected to attend all sessions. Please do not register if both of you can’t stay the entire time.
- Couples are responsible for their own lodging.