Links to websites and downloadable materials are provided to help church and community members and students as they explore issues related to creation.
Written with the nonscientist in mind, the origins brochures address some complex questions and offer an understanding from a short-term creation worldview. They were originally produced as handouts for the General Conference Session 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Creation or Evolution
Does It Matter What I Believe?
- Evolution and Prophecy
What Happened in 1844?
Is it Really All About Science?
- Fossils in the Earth
Do They Prove Evolution or Point to A Flood?
Could God Have Created Such Beasts?
Articles from the university magazine showcase campus-wide attention to creation.
- Origin Exhibit Opens, Highlights Creation Science Worldview
- Across the Curriculum
- The Interdisciplinary Textbook
- 7 Days: 6,000 Years Later
- Old Debate Studied in New Ways
- The Creation Question
- But What About the Dinosaurs?
Seventh-day Adventist resources supporting the short-term creation viewpoint
- Geoscience Research Institute
Institute of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist Church's Affirmation of Creation
International Faith & Science Conference Report
- Earth History Research Center
Southwestern Adventist University