In most circumstances, McKee Library allows for renewals of materials in order to allow patrons to complete their research-based projects.
- Materials can only be renewed before they become overdue.
How to renew materials:
- Go to the library homepage.
- Click on the Books tab and select the magnifying glass (you may leave the search box empty at this time).
- Click the Login link in the upper right corner.
- Login using your Southern username and password.
- Click the My Account link in the upper right corner.
- You will then see a listing of your current loans.
- You may choose to renew all or renew selected (by selecting the box beside the titles you would like to renew).