An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book. It is usually read on a hardware device (such as a Kindle or Nook). Personal computers and some cell phones can also be used to read ebooks.
eBooks is a collection of thousands of ebooks, covering over 30 subject categories.
Ebrary is an online database of full texts of more than 43,000 scholarly books.
Updated monthly, PsycBOOKS includes the newest scholarly and professional books published by APA including reference works from the APA Handbooks in Psychology® Series that delve deep into specific subfields within psychology. A database of over 60,000 book chapters and over 4,000 peer-reviewed books from recent and historical titles, with the earliest record from 1620.
R2 Digital Library
A collection of searchable medical, nursing, and allied health books from key health science publishers, on a web based platform.
Over 42,000 eBooks in the sciences and humanities.
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts
- American Verse Project
- Classic Bookshelf
- Classic Reader
- Early Americas Digital Archive
- Electronic Literature Directory
- Electronic Texts-Religious Studies Web Guide
- Free eBooks: Ultimate Guide
- Making of America
- National Academies Press
- Online Books Page
- Open Library
- Oxford Text Archive
- Perseus Digital Library
- Project Gutenberg
- Eldritch Press
- Rare Book, Manuscript & Special Collections Library
- Schoenberg Center for Electronic Text & Image
- Univ. of California Press e-Books Collection, 1982-2004