The Southern Mathematical Society, or Math Club, is organized under the general goals of mathematical education and scientific advancement. The specific objectives are as follows:
1. To encourage and promote the study of higher mathematics on the Southern Adventist University campus.
2. To encourage interest and awareness of mathematics on the Southern Adventist University campus.
3. To provide opportunities for people interested in mathematics to share ideas.
4. To provide opportunities for members to participate in activities of common interest relating to mathematics.
5. To encourage members to make presentations on mathematical concepts and ideas.
6. To encourage social events with members of the club and friends.
Click on each photo to see a larger version.