Master of Science in Nursing
The School of Nursing’s graduate programs are designed to provide opportunities for advanced practice and upward mobility within healthcare.
The School of Nursing offers a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), an accelerated RN to MSN program for Registered Nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma in nursing, as well as a post-Master’s certificate. All of these programs include an emphasis in:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Adult/Gerontology (curriculum guide)
- Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (curriculum guide)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (curriculum guide)
- Nurse Educator -- available on campus and online (curriculum guide)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (curriculum guide)
The School of Nursing, in collaboration with the School of Business and Management, offers a dual degree in:
- Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration (MSN/MBA)—available on campus and online (curriculum guide)
For more information please visit Graduate Studies.