Current Online Students
To access your online courses please follow the link below. If you have problems logging in, or other support requests the contact information for our support departments is provided below.
Authenticating Your Identity
All students, including those who enroll in a distance education courses at Southern Adventist University for the first time, are required to authenticate their identity at the time of initial registration in their first semester at Southern. The student may accomplish this using one of the following options:
- Authenticate in person at Southern Adventist University by obtaining an ID card, or
- Authenticate online with Southern’s secure identity verification partner, UCard, a division of ProctorU.
To authenticate your identity through ProctorU (after you register for your online course), visit go.proctoru.com/registrations. The fee for this authentication, $10.00 per student, is the responsibility of the student.
- Click here for Proctor U Student Information
- Click here for instructions and screen shots of this process
- Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions (Southern Login Required to View)
For general questions or class specific requests, contact the Online Campus:
If you’re having trouble with eClass or Adobe Connect, contact Greg Merchant:
Our office hours are: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Mon-Thurs, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Fri
Southern’s McKee Library has online resources to help you with your homework. Search through thousands of journals, databases, and books at other libraries.
To request a transcript from Southern Adventist University, please go to the Records Office Transcript Request page.