Student Identity Verification
Authenticating Your Identity
All students, including those who enroll in a distance education courses at Southern Adventist University for the first time, are required to authenticate their identity at the time of initial registration in their first semester at Southern or in the first semester they take courses after the authentication policy was put in place (Fall 2018). The student may accomplish this using one of the following options:
- Authenticate in person at Southern Adventist University by obtaining an ID card, or
- Authenticate online with Southern’s secure identity verification partner, UCard, a division of ProctorU.
To authenticate your identity through ProctorU (after you register for your online course), visit go.proctoru.com/registrations. The fee for this authentication, $10.00 per student, is the responsibility of the student.
- Click here for Proctor U Student Information
- Click here for instructions and screen shots of this process
- Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions (Southern Login Required to View)
You can access the ProctorU student portal here: https://www.proctoru.com/portals/southern-adventist-university