We are committed to preparing men and women for:
- the seminary
- religious education in denominational schools
- ministry in any vocation in the world field
- degrees in theology and religious studies.
- degrees in archaeology.
- general religion classes for all students.
Courses are designed to enhance students' commitment to Jesus Christ and their involvement in the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
General Education Course Objectives
- To provide instruction in the Scriptures that enhances an intelligent faith in Jesus Christ.
- To encourage development of values that will provide a basis for moral decision-making in the Christian life.
- To acquaint the students with the teachings, history, and global mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The School of Religion provides biblical, theological, and practical courses to help all university students experience a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, understand His teachings in the context of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and live ethical lives in harmony with the Scriptures. It also provides quality training in the fields of theology, pastoral care, religious education, religious studies, archaeology, missions, biblical studies, and Bible instruction or literature evangelism, so its graduates, solidly grounded in Scripture and with a clear burden for others' salvation, become instruments in God's hands to impact the world.