Ledford Lighting Lab
Ledford Hall (Rm 1038)
4961 Colcord Drive, Collegedale, TN 37315
423-236-2096 — email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:00 pm. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
The School of Visual Art and Design (SVAD) at Southern Adventist University aims to provide students with state-of-the-art equipment. Through its use in academic assignments, students are prepared to enter the workplace with industry-relevant skills. With proper authorization, students enrolled in SVAD classes may use the equipment housed within Ledford Lighting Lab as outlined in the SVAD Equipment Policy Manual.
How to get authorized
- Download the SVAD Equipment Policy Manual.
- Pass the SVAD Equipment Policy Quiz with 100 percent.
- Fill out the "Equipment Policy Agreement and Waver Release" found on page six of the Policy Manual.
- Hand the signed waver to a Ledford Lab Facilitator during business hours.
- Please allow at least one business day for your information to be processed.