International Student Insurance Information

All Graduate and Undergraduate International students attending Southern with an F-1 or J-1 visa are required to purchase the Health (sickness) Insurance Policy with United Healthcare. Spouse and/or dependent(s) of the student are also eligible to purchase the same coverage. 

To purchase a plan, complete the Health Insurance Enrollment Form. Once you have purchased coverage and received enrollment confirmation, visit United Healthcare to create an account. To print your ID card, log in and select the blue circle on the right that says ‘ID card’ and follow the instructions.

Health Insurance Summary