Student Missions Orientation Class
All student missionaries will be required to complete the Student Missions Orientation class (NOND 099) during the last eight weeks of the winter semester. The Student Missions Orientation Class is a pre-requisite to Christian Service I and II.
Orientation class requirements include:
- Attendance at class lectures relevant to their upcoming mission experience
- Study of the book "Passport to Missions" and submission of reaction papers to the chapters read
- A research paper about their desired mission location (for overseas SMs)
- A portfolio (for TF)
- Final Exam
- Attendance at the Student Missions Exit Retreat
- Attendance at the Dedication Vespers
2016 Orientation Class Videos
Orientation class videos can be viewed here.