University Enrichment is a course designed to enhance the success of students at the university level. This success is dependent upon the student's ability to apply practical life skills, to gain self-knowledge, and to set appropriate goals. The course specifically focuses on time management, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, study skills, learning styles, and reading comprehension strategies, emphasizing a student's specific motivation for learning.
- Develop and utilize critical thinking skills
- Implement appropriate time management and organization skills
- Examine specific study techniques and how they relate to individual learning styles
- Formulate appropriate study skills to pass the required courses
- Assess placement on Bloom's Taxonomy scale
- Implement goal setting principles to achieve personal and academic success