WELLkids Summer 2023
Keep your kids moving and exploring the great outdoors this Summer with WELLkids in the Wild. These week-long sessions will offer outdoor adventures lead by professionals trained in outdoor education at Southern Adventist University. Activities are subject to weather but may include rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, rafting, and caving!
- For children age 10 - 17
- Session Dates:
Session 1: May 30 - June 2
Session 2: June 12 - 16 (Wait List Only)
Session 3: June 26 - 30 (Wait List Only)
Session 4: July 10 - 14 (Wait List Only)
- Sessions run Monday - Friday (except second session starts on Tuesday) from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. for one week. Pick from the dates listed on the application below.
- Cost is $300 per child per weekly session (PLEASE NOTE First Session is $240 since it will start on Tuesday May 30). Payment (cash, check, or credit card) is due on the first day of the session.
- Children will be supervised and led through activities by a trained professional in outdoor education at all times.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for sending a sack lunch for your camper each day.
- Activities are subject to weather and may include: rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, caving, rafting, and MORE!
- For more information, call 423.236.2594 or email Leslie Evenson.