WELLkids in the Wild - Summer 2019
Keep your kids moving and exploring the great outdoors this Summer with WELLkids in the Wild. These week-long sessions will offer outdoor adventures facilitated by graduate students in the Outdoor Leadership program at Southern Adventist University. Activities are subject to weather but may include rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, rafting, and caving!
- For children age 10 - 16
- Session Dates: June 3 - 7, June 24 - 28, July 15 - 19
- Session runs Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., and 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Friday for one week. Pick from the dates and times listed on the application below. (The longer time frame on Friday is to allow for an off-campus trip).
- Cost is $175 per child per weekly session. Payment (cash, check, or credit card) is due on the first day of the session.
- *Additional hours, 1 - 5 p.m., may be added to M - Th (not Fri) for an additional $25 charge per child per week. This time will be supervised and will consist of swim and play time in the pools at the Hulsey Wellness Center.
- WELLkids in the Wild counselors are graduate students from the Outdoor Leadership program. Children will be supervised and led through activities by these individuals at all times.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for sending a sack lunch with those children that are staying for the afternoon swim activities.
- Activities are subject to weather and may include: rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, caving, rafting, and MORE!
- For more information, call 423.236.2594 or email Leslie Evenson.