WELLkids Summer 2022
Keep your kids moving and exploring the great outdoors this Summer with WELLkids in the Wild. These week-long sessions will offer outdoor adventures lead by professionals trained in outdoor education at Southern Adventist University. Activities are subject to weather but may include rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, rafting, and caving!
- For children age 10 - 17
- Session Dates: June 20 - 24, July 5 - 8, July 11 - 15
- Sessions run Monday - Friday (except second session starts on Tuesday) from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. for one week. Pick from the dates listed on the application below.
- Cost is $275 per child per weekly session ($225 for the July 5 - 8 session). Payment (cash, check, or credit card) is due on the first day of the session.
- Children will be supervised and led through activities by a trained professional in outdoor education at all times.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for sending a sack lunch for your camper each day.
- Activities are subject to weather and may include: rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, ropes course, caving, rafting, and MORE!
- For more information, call 423.236.2594 or email Leslie Evenson.