Welcome to the Southern Adventist University Teacher Course Authorization page.
This page will give you step-by-step information on how to get approval from your conference to attend classes at Southern Adventist University. Click here for a step-by-step guide
Have you requested conference authorization in a previous year or already begun a request this year using this website?
This site is ONLY the conference approval process.
After you have received course approval from your conference, you will be directed to the SAU application/re-application form for registration. Registration may be completed online.
- If this is your first time requesting authorization, answer No to the question on the screen and then click on Create Account and complete your personal information as requested, otherwise answer Yes then click Login.
- Choose your courses:
- Select the courses you plan to register for this semester (Summer, Fall, or Winter)
- A request will be sent to your conference for approval.
- You will receive a notification of the conference decision and instructions for application/re-application to be accepted at SAU.
- Once accepted, create your SOUTHERN user account if you do not already have one.
- Once your account is created register for the class(es) your conference has approved (unapproved classes will be charged to your account).
- Each semester you must complete the required University Health forms before registering for classes. Go to the University Health Center website to obtain the forms.
Click here if this is your first time requesting a course authorization from your conference.Back