Here's how to set up your Southern Adventist University email account on your Android device with Microsoft Exchange settings.
The example below is from a Motorola phone. Where menus vary considerably, additional screen captures are shown.
1. Tap the Menu key and select Settings.
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select Add Account. Since manufacturers often customize menus, your Accounts menu may look slightly different.
4. Select Corporate Sync or Exchange ActiveSync.
Your phone might look more like the image on the right.
5. Enter your Southern Adventist University account information.
6. At this point, your Android phone will add your account. It could take a few minutes, so be patient.
7. Your account is now set up and ready to go. It could take a few minutes for your contacts, email and calendar to sync.
If your phone displays the screen shown on the right, you will need to make a couple of changes.
8. Type sau before the slash in front of your name, and cas. in front of southern.edu and tap Next.
9. After a moment or two, you will be given a few options. Make your selections and select Next. You're done!