Reserve a Study Room
Study rooms are available to students and faculty for studying, viewing, and project preparation. Each room has a dry-erase board. Rooms with DVD/VHS players, projectors, and screens are available. One room has a 32" LCD monitor.
- Read the Study Room Policy.
- Make a reservation using this link.
- Go to the circulation desk for access to first floor rooms or the media desk for access to second floor rooms.
- The group representative is to sign in and pick up the Room Card. Failure to sign in will result in the loss of a reservation.
- The group representative is to sign out and return the Room Card to the proper desk upon vacating the room.