McKee Library provides Southern Adventist University students, faculty, and staff access to Overdrive. Access is available on the Overdrive website or through the Libby app.
iOS App or Android App
The Libby app offers access to content on your iPad or iPhone. The app provides free 24/7 access to McKee Library's holdings. Place holds, create wish lists, add bookmarks, and return titles easily in the app. To download the app for free search the iTunes or Google Play store for "Libby".
Connecting App to McKee Library
After downloading the Libby app, follow these directions to connect to McKee Library:
1. Click the face icon in the middle of the screen.
2. Select “Add a Library” under “Your Libraries”.
3. Search for “Southern Adventist University”.
4. Select “Enter Library account Details”.
5. Select “Next”.
6. Log into your Southern Adventist University account.
For more information or technical help, please contact Donald Martin.