Computer & Technology Policy
The primary purpose of the patron computer is to facilitate learning. Patron computers can be found throughout the library, on the first floor or second floor. Laptops may be either checked out for use within the library by students or faculty. Workers at the Circulation desk are able to provide a login for guests who want to use their own laptops.
- The library reserves the right to ask patrons to forego the use of computers if there are students who need to use them for educational purposes or if they are being used irresponsibly or inappropriately.
- Any offensive, obscene, or indecent images, data, or material are prohibited.
- Children, age 14 and under, may responsibly use the computers provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- Headphones are available for use. An ID card is required, and there is a $15.00 charge for damage.
- Laptops are available for checkout at the circulation desk. They may be used in the library for up to four hours. An ID card is required to use a laptop in-house.
Please contact Mica Myers for more information about McKee Library's computers and printing services.