School of Nursing
It is our hope that this site will be a source of valuable information, whether you are a prospective student, current student, or nurse in the community. If you are searching for information that you cannot find here, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Yes, since 1962 we have been continuously accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. We also have full approval from the Tennessee Board of Nursing.
We have two pre-licensure options (to prepare for your nursing license):
- 2-year associate's degree (AS)
- 4-year bachelor's degree (BSN)
We have three RN-BS options (after you have your nursing license):
- On-campus (2 semesters)
- Online (4 semesters)
- Consortium (6 semesters - reduced tuition rate)
- AS students begin every fall semester
- BSN students begin every winter semester
- RN-BS students may begin any semester