Southern's offices will be closed for Spring Break on Friday, March 7. Transcripts requested during that time will be processed when our office reopens on Monday.
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common transcript questions.
Graduate students: If you graduated with your undergraduate degree from Southern and are planning to pursue a graduate degree at Southern, please do not use this request process. Instead, contact Melodie Lopez at 423.236.2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please do not use a phone or tablet to request transcripts)
1. Sign in to Southern.edu
2. In the green bar at the top, click on My Access>Academic Records>Enrollment Verification
3. Near the bottom of the page, click on the link that says "Order or track a transcript"
4. Click the green "Start" button
5. If you have questions, call 423.236.2921 or 423.236.2972 or email email@example.com
1. Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website
2. Choose SOUTHERN ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY from the list and click Submit.
3. Click the green "Start" button and follow all the steps, including signing the consent form.
4. If you have questions, call 423.236.2921 or 423.236.2972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Each recipient counts as one order. There is no extra charge for multiple transcript copies to the same recipient.
1. Download and print the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and fill out the required information
2. Sign the form!
3. Return the form to Records and Advisement:
Mail: Southern Adventist University
Attn: Records & Advisement
P.O. Box 370
Collegedale, TN 37315