1. Using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, navigate to https://www.southern.edu/research/.
To download and install Firefox, click here.
To download and install Chrome, click here.
2. Select InfoCenter from the left navigation menu.
3. Click the InfoCenter graphic in the center of the page.
4. Enter your username and password.
Note: This is the same password you use to log-in to your computer in the morning.
5. Voila! You have entered Institutional Research’s InfoCenter. From here you may securely access institutional reports by clicking on the desired section of reports in the main menu bar (on the top left).
For example, if the report you are looking for is a financial aid report, then click on Student Financial Aid in the main menu bar on the left.
6. To launch your report, click on the name of your report.
7. Many reports allow you to select the term (academic year, financial aid year, or some other parameter) that you would like to use for your report from a drop-down list.
Once you have selected the term (or other parameter), click (on the far right side of the toolbar) to see the results.
8. Once you have run your report, you may export your results to a Microsoft Excel (.xls) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file by clicking on the Reporting Services toolbar.