Engaging God in worship; engaging the church in fellowship.
Transplant the worship and social experiences of Southern Adventist University to local church communities throughout the Southern Union, building relationships with families and local church leaders to provide a direct connection for that community to Southern.
What we offer…
- Student and faculty speakers
- Worship teams and special music performances
- Improv (based on availability)
- Small group, worship, and leadership seminars
- Outreach and community service coordination
John 4:23-24 (MES)
"It's who you are and the way you live that count before God. Your worship must engage your spirit in the pursuit of truth. That's the kind of people the Father is out looking for: those who are simply and honestly themselves before him in their worship. God is sheer being itself—Spirit. Those who worship him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration."