The Employee Wellness Committee is dedicated to establishing and maintaining an environment that promotes general health by supporting the adoption of attitudes that contribute to well-being and provide information, activities and services designed to support healthy lifestyle choices.
- Encourage physical, mental, spiritual, social and holistic well-being.
- Foster interest and encourage employees to initiate or expand healthier lifestyles.
- Provide diverse wellness programs to meet a wide range of personal health needs.
- Recognize employees participating in healthy lifestyle activities.
Increase the percentage of people who are in the "Low Risk" or "No Risk" categories to 70% or higher.
Decrease the percentage of people who are in the "Moderate Risk" category to less than 20%.
- Zero percentage of people who are in the "Highest Risk" or High Risk" categories.
|Lunch & Learn||12:10 - 12:45 p.m.||October 4, 2018: Leslie Evenson "Physical Activity Training"
October 18, 2018: Bonny Musgrave and Culinary Students
October 25, 2018: Marlene Geren "Brain Food 101"
November 1, 2018: Marlene Geren "Eat 5, Sleep 8, Move 10"
A May clinic's approach to work-life-wellness balance as a minimum
of health each day.
November 8, 2018: Harold Mayer "Ongoing research on diet, physical activity,
|Benefits Fair||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.||November 6, 2018||Iles Gym|