- Encourage physical, mental, spiritual, social and holistic well-being.
- Foster interest and encourage employees to initiate or expand healthier lifestyles.
- Provide diverse wellness programs to meet a wide range of personal health needs.
- Recognize employees participating in healthy lifestyle activities.
Increase the percentage of people who are in the "Low Risk" or "No Risk" categories to 70% or higher.
Decrease the percentage of people who are in the "Moderate Risk" category to less than 20%.
- Zero percentage of people who are in the "Highest Risk" or High Risk" categories.
|Colloquim 2017 Wellness Assessment||6 - 10 a.m.||8/8/16||
Last Name begins with:
Breakfast provided in the gym after your assessment.
|Wellness Assessment Make-Up||6 - 9 a.m.||8/29/17||Same information as above applies to the make-up assessment.||BWell4Ever &