Graduate Forms

If you are not sure which form you need, please visit the Instructions Page or contact us for more information.


Drop All Classes


Master's/Doctoral Application to Graduate

Transfer and Transient

Request for Deletion of Transfer Credit

Transient Form: Fall/Winter*
Transient Form: Summer*

*Transient forms are for requesting permission 
to take classes off campus.


Official Transcript Request
Unofficial Transcript Request (current students)
Unofficial Transcript Request (former students)

Petitions and Challenges

Academic Petition
Application for Independent Study
Request to Take Graduate Level Courses
Request for Challenge, Waiver or Validation Examination

Academic and Personal Information

Request to Change Graduate Degree/Emphasis
Request for Legal Name Change