Plant Services Repair Request

Repair Request

Fill out a Repair Request at and leave the GL and CIP fields blank. Your request will be entered into our database and prioritized.  

Once you create a request a window will open with a number in it. Record the number and refer to it when contacting us to check on your request. 

In case of repair emergency call Plant Services 24/7 at 423.236.2919 


Housing Repairs

If living in Talge, Thatcher, Thatcher South, Southern Village, or Upper Stateside buildings (Kentucky, Mississippi, and Virginia), repair requests should be directed to Talge Maintenance by clicking here.


Campus Building Repairs

Refer to Repair Requests