Email Setup for Android
Exchange Setup Using Gmail App
- Download and open the Gmail app
- If you are not prompted to add an account swipe from the left edge to reveal a menu.
- Tap the small down arrow in the top right of the menu.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange and Office 365.
- Enter your Southern email address and hit Next.
- Enter your password and select Next.
- On the Incoming Server Settings, verify that your account information settings are correct. In the Server field, enter cas.southern.edu. Tap Next.
- After a brief loading screen, you may be prompted to accept server requirements from southern in Gmail, accept these and you may now use your Southern email account with Gmail on Android.