The university is very proud of the achievements of the thousands of graduates and attendees who have experienced Southern through the years. Your continued support for your alma mater with your time, talents, and treasure is most appreciated. You are Southern's greatest ambassador!
Here's how you can get more involved:
- provide internships through your business
- recruit and hire Southern graduates
- mentor students and other alumni through the LEAP (Leadership Education through Alumni Partnerships) program
- volunteer to help with special events and projects on and off campus
- pray for God's continued guidance for students, faculty, and staff
- spread the word to potential students about the strong academic programs
- encourage family and friends to attend
- make a lasting impact on future generations by making a gift
Be sure to stay connected to each other and to the university through Southern Community online! Let me know how Southern can best serve you. We value your input and ideas.
With warm Southern wishes,
Evonne Kutzner Crook, ‘79
Director of Alumni Relations
Homecoming Weekend 2018 - October 25-28 (more information will be available soon)
Honor Classes: 1938, '48, '58, '68, '73, '78, '88, '93, '98, '08
Gym-Masters Reunion & Show
jobZology - Online Career Counseling Service
Southern Adventist University has launched jobZology, an online career counseling companion that guides users toward discovering purpose and meaning while exploring occupations and available jobs that align with their interests, personality and values. jobZology is available for use by Southern alumni and students. Explore jobZology by visiting southern.jobzology.us. For more information about jobZology, watch this three-minute video: https://vimeo.com/229869837.
Beyond the Columns
We’d love to hear from you, and so would your classmates! Send updates about additions to your family, educational accomplishments, marriage, professional recognition, or other news you’d like to share.